We know, we know. You like routine. You thrive on it. (You are a mom, after all.) Not to worry. Our changes have made BabyFit easier for you to use, and many of the changes actually came from suggestions from members. Take a look at some of the updates we've made.
- Improved navigation, including drop-down menus that allow you to get to most any page of the site with one click.
- A new and improved nutrition tracker, which can now be easily customized for all stages: trying to conceive, pregnancy and post-pregnancy.
- Search for BabyPages by username
- A blog to share updates, stories and other memories with anyone who has access to your BabyPage
- Add comments on your friends' blog posts
- Upload photos to your blog posts
- Tickers and new child icons now display all your children--and their ages
- New and additional pregnancy and post-pregnancy articles.
- Mommy Team Enhancements: MommyTeam groups now have two standard forums and two additional forums that can be customized by the MommyTeam leaders.
- The latest health news related to pregnancy, childbirth, parenthood, and women's health
- An improved planner: now you can add birthdays and anniversaries!
- Web Search: a customizable page gives you a convenient place to search the Web, check out your local weather, and read updated stories on your favorite topics.
- Easily change your program as you transition from pregnancy to bottle or breastfeeding and beyond!
- Track individual nutrients and even customize your goals
- And NEW pregnancy and post-pregnancy exercise videos!
Still have questions? We've anticipated several of your most common questions. Find answers here.
Welcome home, BabyFit members!